Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern
If you are passionate about Simulation and Education and want to learn more about the exciting, innovative work happening at the Temerty Faculty of Medicine then please join us!
- Discuss how simulation can be used as a quality improvement tool when planning for operational readiness
- Review he simulation-based evaluation process used to:
- Assess operational readiness of spaces, systems, and processes
- Test and assess systems of care by identifying and mitigating gaps and latent safety threats
- Understand the culture of a health care system
- Review the process for organizing recommendations using a human factors framework
Speakers: Alison Dodds RN, BScN, MEd Simulation Educator BSc, MD, PhD and Roger Correia, RRT, BSc, MHS, Simulation and Resuscitation Educator
Presented by the Sim City Rounds at University of Toronto.
Zoom link: https://utoronto.zoom.us/j/84754302239