About the position
Minogue Medical is currently seeking a Simulation Sales Specialist who will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
The Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the sales of simulation products, mannequins and devices in a dynamic territory, as well as providing clinical support and educating Minogue Medical’s clients to ensure the safe use of our products in the province of Québec. The Simulation Sales Specialist will become an expert in using simulation devices.
If you are looking to be part of the evolution of Health Care in Canada and develop partnerships with leading institutions and practitioners, we want to talk to you !!
- Develop territory business development and sales & marketing plan
- Engage diverse customer set in transformative selling activities of Minogue Medical’s products
- Present new products and accessories through education, selling and training activities
- Develop and maintain client relationships that enhance current business networks
- Identify and develop a new client base
- Plan and execute a business plan to exceed sales and service objectives in the province of Québec
- Negotiate contracts
- Monitor competitor’s products and activities
- Establish strong relationships with select partners across a wide range of medical fields as well as training institutions
- Increase the awareness level of Minogue’s simulation products, mannequins and devices
- Plan and hold meetings with customers to educate them about specialty simulation products via compelling presentations and other available tools and resources
- Provide training opportunities in line with business medical education plans
- Contribute in developing a strategy to increase the awareness and use of the company’s brand in the market.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with a premium put on healthcare
- Available to travel frequently throughout the province of Québec.
- Strong sales aptitude as evidenced by demonstrable rankings and awards
- Perseverant, proactive and a strong sense of initiative
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Solution-oriented team player
- Highly organized as evidenced by an ability to prioritize and manage their time efficiently
- Professional demeanor is a must
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English.